Changelog for Build 122.1
- (122.1) WbImport and WbExport now support the -locale parameter to define the locale used for parsing and formatting dates and timestamps
- (122.1) For Postgres, the type of an index (btree, brin, gist, gin, ...) is now shown in the DbExplorer
- (122.1) For Postgres, TYPEs are now included in the dependency display
- (122.1) The formatting of numbers can now be controlled in more detail
- (122.1) For SQL Server and MySQL the USE command now supports code-completion
- (122.1) Generated DDL scripts now only contain commit statements if the current connection is not set to auto-commit (and the DBMS supports transactional DDL)
- (122.1) For Postgres, a tablespace other then pg_default will now be displayed in the generated source for tables and indexes
- (122.1) The dialog to select columns for copying them to the clipboard did not display all options on Mac OSX.
- (122.1) Changing between connection profiles that had a non-standard macro file and profiles using the standard macro file could lead to a situation where the standard macros were no longer available.
- (122.1) "Put SELECT into Clipboard" did not work any longer in the DbTree or DbExplorer
- (122.1) Using -sourceDir to import multiple files into a single table did not work if -fileColumns was not specified
- (122.1) WbDataDiff failed when using -includeDeletes=true and the comparison was done between two DBMS that stored object names differently (e.g. UPPER vs. lowercase)
- (122.1) The parameter -varFile did not work anymore
- (122.1) For Oracle, the "realplan" option for autotrace did not work for queries starting with a common table expression (WITH)
- (122.1) For Oracle, NUMBER columns with a negative scale e.g. NUMBER(10,-2) were not displayed correctly